nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS:Re: Messages with no content

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS:Re: Messages with no content
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:56:54 -0600

Flax,

The Yahoo archives are not quite gone, but they are not accessible from
ibiblio in the traditional way. You can get back to April of 2000 if you go
through Google, whereas if you look at the ibiblio archives page, it starts
at April 2002. The following link is the first message, April 2000:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/NAFEX/message-archives/old/msg05907.html

Anyone interested in reading the archives can start at the above message and
click "date next" to read the messages sequentially. I believe it was
Ginda, who saved the yahoo messages on her computer which allowed them to be
imported to ibiblio. Thanks Ginda, through the years, I've read them like a
book.

Mark
KS