nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS: Re: Messages with no content

  • From: "Chris Garriss" <cgarriss@garriss.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS: Re: Messages with no content
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:25:29 +0000

Somewhere I believe I have a text version of the previous list emails - which may or may not still be downloadable somewhere.  And, since I like my own indexing system, I have nearly all of the messages posted to the Ibiblio list archived in my mail client.  This allows me to search in a number of ways that listservs often do not support.  The long and short is that it has been years since i tried to search the archives, but I have the messages.

Chris