nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS: Re: Messages with no content

  • From: Heath Flax <8orge.onx@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nafex Archives ( ? ...and couple of comments) ...WAS: Re: Messages with no content
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 01:03:39 -0500

Ginda Fisher wrote (Jan 20):

> If you don't have another mail client you want to use, you might try
> reading them in the archives.

"The archives" have come up in several recent threads, with
suggestions variously about going there (archives) to read previous
posts or even, "search" the archives (presumably the "Nafex ibiblio"
archives, and not at all about the previous--or "former"--nafex Yahoo
ones. since the previous ones that were on Yahoo I guess are "long
gone"(are they not?)

Mainly, I have, for now at least, a simple question: Would I be
remembering "right", or "wrong"--or be experiencing oddball PC or
Internet Service Provider or related, myself-only problems-- if I
"no longer" can find a Search option on/in the (Ibiblio) archives?

...sort of seems generalizable as somewhat of a loss and step in the
wrong direction, would it not, if such an option "was there" but has
somehow disappeared or been deleted...
.(..again on the basis of a generalized result for most or all rather
than just somehow "with me")

Heathflax,
Zones 5B--6A, Massachusetts