nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grapple: an apple that tastes like grapes.

  • From: Michael Dossett <phainopepla@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grapple: an apple that tastes like grapes.
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:58:27 -0800 (PST)

If I want the "exciting grape flavor" I think I'd rather just eat some grapes.  They're sweeter and juicier anyway.

Then again I'm also one of those people that just wants my cell phone to be a phone and note a computer, mp3 player, or anything else...

Michael

Michael Dossett Corvallis, Oregon www.Mdossettphoto.com phainopepla@yahoo.com