nafex - [NAFEX] small numbers of R/S in US

  • From: derry&bill <wchase@interchange.ubc.ca>
  • To: nafex <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] small numbers of R/S in US
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:58:55 -0800

I'm starting to make files of where people in the US can get old apple varieties nursery trees, r/s for zones 2-3-4, etc., so I just have to attach a file when I'm telling the enquirer that I can't sell him trees, etc.

I'd like to start a file on where a customer can get small numbers of r/s in the US.

I know of Raintree Nursery, but can you give me any more sources of small numbers of r/s in the US?

The most recent enquiry is from North Carolina.

Oh, yes, I have another person asking about seeds of r/s e.g. Beautiful Arcade, Ranetka, Antonovka. She sounds like a Home Gardener and she is in Canada

Derry Walsh,
South Coastal B.C.