nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Anthony Curcio :Honeyberry

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Anthony Curcio :Honeyberry
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:20:06 -0600

I've been thinking about buying honeyberries also. Look at Burnt
Ridge Nursery They have four types of honeyberries and their prices
are more reasonable. Research on internet shows most people thought
honeyberries are tiny and have a bland flavor. Some people say they
are great for jam. I never ate any honeyberries so I don't have an
opinion. I'm wondering if honeyberry grows best in acold climate.