nafex - [NAFEX] Paw Paw Seedlings

  • From: Rosholdt <rosholdt@erols.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Paw Paw Seedlings
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:31:31 -0500

I have some extra Paw Paw seedlings, some in the ground and some in pots. If anyone is interested and would like them, please let me know. I will need to be reimbursed for the shipping (or you could pick them up). I had thought I might charge for them, but never got around to pricing them, so.... Oh, by the way, don't ask me to ship to places that don't want Virginia stuff (like California) or out of the country. I am not an official nursery, just would like to share these Paw Paw seedlings and my spouse is real grumpy about me planting more of these things.