nafex - [NAFEX] Regarding Haskups

  • From: "Glenn & Kathy Russell" <GlennAndKathy2@cox.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Regarding Haskups
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:21:19 -0500

Hi Martha-

            I’m in zone 6b, RI, and I was planning on adding a couple Honeyberries next year.  From the specified zones, it looked like I’d be right in the middle of the Blue Belle’s zone 6-9.  Would you have any reservations about planting that variety here?  Thanks,

                        -Glenn

Honeyberry Blue Belle Gurneys  Zones: 3-9

Berry Blue Honeysuckle (this was the closest I found at Raintree, but the pic looked right)  Zones: 2-7

Didn’t see anything at Edible Landscaping.