nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 70, Issue 45 ( Has anyone ordered from DNA Gardens / Canada ?)

  • From: "JAMES ELIE" <tomelzear@earthlink.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 70, Issue 45 ( Has anyone ordered from DNA Gardens / Canada ?)
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:27:47 -0800

I would be interested in ordering from DNA Gardens if we could work out the
logistics. I haven't checked out their website lately so I haven't an idea
as to how much I would be ordering. Their haskap and other hardy plants
are very interesting. Has anyone else shown an interest in a group order?

Thanks

Jim Elie
Green Bay WI
z4/5

submitting to the USDA for allowance lengthy ? We live in Nth. W. Illinois,
if anyone else in the area is interested in these cold hardy varieties we
could discuss sharing an order ( DNA web-site minimum is $500)
> Thank you, Anthony z4b

  • Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 70, Issue 45 ( Has anyone ordered from DNA Gardens / Canada ?), JAMES ELIE, 11/21/2008