nafex - [NAFEX] Raintree

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Raintree
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:02:54 -0500

I second that Eddie--I love Raintree. I have received beautiful trees,
bushes, and citrus from them. They are great to work with over the
phone and are very responsive by email if you have questions before you
buy. Since I have never had to return anything to them, I can't
comment, but through the high quality of interaction I have had with
them, I can't imagine returns would be a hassle.

They are a little pricey, but if you read through their catalog and look
at the high level of research and accuracy they maintain, you will not
be disappointed working with them.

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 5