nafex - [NAFEX] Apple Scionwood Wanted

  • From: W3cmp@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Apple Scionwood Wanted
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:21:20 EST

Hello All:

      I'm getting an early start on my scion "wanted list" for 2009.  I am looking for the following:

Queen Cox, Karmijn de Sonnaville, Pinova (Corail), Rubinette, Releika, Rezi.

      If anyone can provide me with scion wood of these varieties in early March, 2008, please contact me off list. (Yes, I know trees with these varieties are available from Raintree but I am grafting varieties on Geneva rootstock because of fireblight conditions).  Thanks.    Chris Patterson