nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pomona!

  • From: "C. Waite Maclin" <waite8@gwi.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pomona!
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:51:05 -0400

Hi Jackie. I may have a piece. Thanks for putting the one in this issue. Looks great. waite
On Oct 20, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Jacquelyn Kuehn wrote:

Just a call for anything you've been thinking of writing down; you've still got a few weeks to get things to me.

Grateful for all your contributions,

Jackie

Jacquelyn A. Kuehn
Musician, writer
www.wmugradio.org
11 AM-12:30 PM M-F (Eastern)

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----

Please do not send binary files.
Use plain text ONLY in emails!

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/

C. Waite Maclin, Owner
Pastor Chuck Orchards
P.O. Box 1259
Portland, Maine 04104
(207) 773-1314
(207) 871-0117 (fax)
www.pastorchuckorchards.com

"One Taste And You Wiil Know The
Difference  Between Good And Evil!"

  • [NAFEX] Pomona!, Jacquelyn Kuehn, 10/20/2008
    • Re: [NAFEX] Pomona!, C. Waite Maclin, 10/22/2008