nafex - Re: [NAFEX] fig (and other fruit) drying

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] fig (and other fruit) drying
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 07:48:41 -0500

We have one of the electric dryers that looks like a microwave, never
can remember the name for sure--I thought that it is an Excalibur, but
it looks a bit different than those on the current website. We like it,
it does what we want. We dry plums, tomatoes, apples, raspberries,
onions, etc. with it. We also have a solar dryer that a friend designed
that works well considering the summer humidity.
http://www.geopathfinder.com/9473.html

Jim, in Menomonie, WI