nafex - Re: [NAFEX] blueberry pruning

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] blueberry pruning
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:40:53 -0400

Ahhhh....I see. Yes, they are "new" plants to me--I would estimate 2
years old overall.

My guess these are the initial whips (about 2-3 feet high) you are both
talking about, so I am reading, be patient, they will form lateral
branches soon! Because they are new, it sounds like I should prune them
back a bit to prevent flow/fruit drain on the energy plants need to
become established.

Thanks!! Barbara zone 6b VA

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 2