nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Membership Anthony

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX Membership Anthony
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:25:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/2008 6:01:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, apc@vassolinc.com writes:

I am embarrassed to say I'm not sure if I have ever visited the site or thought about this forum being supported by member dues. I wonder if I am alone in this universe or if there are others (from distant planets?)that benefit from these topics that could use a friendly reminder like myself.
Thank you JW, my check is on the way to Ms. Vorbeck.
Anthony

Dear Anthony,

Welcome aboard.

Plan to attend an annual meeting. They are fun and a learning experience with speakers both amateur and professional plus field trips. I've never heard a first time attender complain it was a waiste of time. I haven't missed more than about 2 meetngs in the last nearly 30 years.

Jerry

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)