nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Nittany apple

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Nittany apple
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:23:44 -0400

Hi Ed and all. I wondered if the name implied a PA growth. Ed, do you
know anything about its attributes? I am in zone 6b Northern VA-this
might be a good one to grow--I was certainly very impressed.

I assume it will grow in my area as I am not that far from PA. I am
wondering about disease resistance and suckering from the roots
primarily. I will also do some research on the PA ag sites as well.

Thanks, Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 2