nafex - Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 10:01:24 -0400

Hey, that wasn't bad. I could make sense of that. Still a little confusing because my mail program wrapped "Bitter aftertaste" down to the next line and the columns of numbers are crowded to the left so that the numbers don't line up where they belong.

mangodance wrote:
Alan and all....try this...one note though...if your mail reader is set to view text only you may not see the formatted table.

Flavor
Selection 1 2 3 4 Good 5 Excellent Average Melon aftertaste Bitter aftertaste
Awful Poor Fair rating
Allegheny 0 0 4 19 23 4.41 9 2
G9-108 0 0 6 12 22 4.4 10 2
Oct-35 0 0 4 19 19 4.36 10 3