nafex - Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:55:28 -0400

Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu wrote:
Alan,
..................as far as I'm aware, I can't send
attachments to the NAFEX list, and the conversion to
email text format demolished the chart. Lucky

Lucky, your original post DID have the Word document attached. I also couldn't make any sense at all from the e-mail but when I opened the Word document, it was crystal clear.