nafex - Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] paw paw taste test
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 07:22:49 -0500

Alan,
The Word format re-shuffled the chart, but the 'key'
is at the top of the list of varieties sampled.
Variety name will be at the left, then, the vertical
column of numbers reflects the number of samplers who
classified taste, in descending order, as 'awful',
'bad', 'good', 'excellent', then an 'average' taste
score(in bold), followed by notations of whether the
tasters noticed either a melon aftertaste or bitter
aftertaste.
The original document had all this info in a nice
chart form, but as far as I'm aware, I can't send
attachments to the NAFEX list, and the conversion to
email text format demolished the chart. If you want,
when I get back to the office on Monday, I can
forward the original document directly to you as a
Word attachment.

Lucky