nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Late ripening apples

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Late ripening apples
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:47:21 -0500

This one got away from me before I had finished. Black Limbertwig is nearly ready to pick but we also have a tree of Old Fashioned Lewis that is covered up with good looking red apples still very hard.
Hector Black, zone 6 middle TN

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>