nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pomegranate sources

  • From: <mail@eastcoastfigs.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pomegranate sources
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:45:33 -0400

Thanks to Sam and Richard for the replies.

Sam -- yes, I've stumbled across Richard's site and been inspired by both the web site and book. My favorite nursery for pomegranates is Bay Laurel. I got Angel Red and Granata from them this spring. Sadly the Angel Red died. I think I made a poor choice of planting location. I'll reorder this fall. Unfortunately I don't know of any nursery selling the Turkmenistan varieties.

Richard -- many thanks for you offer of help. Unfortuantely my e-mails seem to be bounced off your verizon account - maybe the mailbox is full?