nafex - [NAFEX] Pomegranate sources

  • From: <mail@eastcoastfigs.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomegranate sources
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:47:25 -0400

I'm hoping to find a source for some of the hardier/early ripening Russian/Turkmenistan pomegranate varieties -- other than UC-Davis. I have 'Favorite' from One Green World (DPUN 121 Lyubimyi?) which fruited for me in Washington, DC for the first time this year. The success with this one has sparked my interest to try all the others I can find. For anyone willing to trade, I have several fig varieties to offer (as well as my one pomegranate of course).
Thanks,
Gene
www.eastcoastfigs.com