nafex - Re: [NAFEX] pears for north iowa

  • From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] pears for north iowa
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:28:20 -0400

Toni Pralle wrote:
404653cf0809191824j2507ef86odd5ea5908b84b3ad@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
Need a computer person. This reply came on my NAFEX digest:

From: Steve <sdw12986@aol.com>
To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

So I had to go to the home page to read it. Why?? Was it an attachment to the group? Can't think a post like this would have been an attachment.
No, that wasn't an attachment. I just typed it as a normal e-mail as I always do.

Congratulations on the peaches though. I suppose I would give them a try if I had a bigger yard. I hate to waste the space on something that would probably die after a few years of careful attention. I did grow one once, years ago. I was too cheap to sacrifice a purchased tree so I grew one from seed. It pretty much died to the snow line every winter until one year it finally died completely.

Steve