nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blueberries in Paradise: Farmer tweaks soil

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blueberries in Paradise: Farmer tweaks soil
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:20:46 -0500

I believe I must point out that coffee beans after being roasted should
contain some carbon wouldn't they? ;)

My son says that coffee grounds is pretty close to charcoal, and he's been hauling truckloads of them to his garden. Considering that it's Starbucks grounds he's getting, I'd say as burnt black as that stuff is, that it's definitely charcoal. Normal coffee grounds are probably not charcoal. Donna