nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Blueberries in Paradise: Farmer tweaks soil

  • From: "Robert C. Mullins" <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Blueberries in Paradise: Farmer tweaks soil
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 23:09:53 -0500

Stephen,

I am with you on this point about specificity. Particularly with regard to plants and plant species. I would wish that the Latin nomenclature would somehow be used more often, even though I understand the taxonomic nightmare to some degree.

I believe I must point out that coffee beans after being roasted should contain some carbon wouldn't they? ;)

Just thought I would share.

Robert C. Mullins M.S. IT
GaelicMysts Farms and Permaculture, Owner
Clarksville, Ar
Zone 8a
http://wildcraft.gaelicmysts.com