nafex - [NAFEX] squirrels

  • From: "fuwa fuwa usagi" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] squirrels
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 22:21:37 -0700

Hmmm....my squirrel thinning with rocks and a wrist rocket sling shot
failed...I pegged the little critters all right, but they simply fell to the
ground and ran off.

However I found something that worked darn good, I borrowed a friend's
blowgun...cripes, I practiced maybe 15 minutes and nailed my first squirrel.
Quiet, accurate, and fairly safe to use in the city. Amazingly you can
generate enough power with a puff of air to literally impale the things right
to the tree. You have to be sort of careful though, because the darts are
not necessarily easy to remove and the squirrel may not be dead. I found a
pair of anvil pruners solves the safety issue.

tfb

The Free Email with so much more!
=====> http://www.MuchoMail.com <=====