nafex - Re: [NAFEX] what species?

  • From: "Kathryn Mathews" <kathmath@charterinternet.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] what species?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:30:26 -0500

I can't tell you anything about bees or wasps, but I think your Disney heroine is Cinderella.
Kathryn Mathews

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”  Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.