nafex - [NAFEX] Visiting AJ Bullards Orchard

  • From: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Visiting AJ Bullards Orchard
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:03:37 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

For those of you that are planning to go to the NAFEX Meeting in North
Carolina and want to follow up with a visit on Sunday to A.J. Bullard's place
of 5 acres with che, mulberry hardy Kiwi, fuzzy Kiwi, Jujube, and pears among
other things, he asked me to pass on some info. His phone is 919-658-4424.
He would like a heads up if you plan to visit, just to have some idea of how
many people to expect.

You can map quest his physical address of 264 Farrior road Mount Olive North
Carolina 28365 (not the same as the mailing address in the directory) for
directions.

It is around 3 hours or slightly more from Elizabeth city. I plan to drive
partway Saturday night and stay in either Greenville or Wilson Saturday
night. Then I can get there reasonably early, maybe around 9, have enough
time to see things (AJ recommends a minimum of 2 hours) and still make my
plane.

Martha

  • [NAFEX] Visiting AJ Bullards Orchard, Martha L. Davis, 07/07/2008