nafex - [NAFEX] Passing of NAFEX member Doc Lisenby

  • From: "Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu" <Lucky.Pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Passing of NAFEX member Doc Lisenby
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:25:35 -0500

It is with deep regret that I inform this group of
the death of our friend and colleague, William E.
'Doc' Lisenby, who left us on 13 June 2008.
I'd not heard from Doc L in several months, and had
feared that he may have passed, as he'd told me he
had prostatic carcinoma.
He was a gracious friend, and I'd enjoyed swapping
tales and plant materials with him over the years.
Though we never met in person, I miss him.

Link to his obit:

http://www.legacy.com/NewBernSJ/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=111499585

Lucky Pittman