nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Passing of NAFEX member Doc Lisenby

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Passing of NAFEX member Doc Lisenby
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:13:45 +0000

Sad news!

Likewise I never met him, other than this listserv & some off-line emails,
but he was always generous with his info, opinions, insights & humor. And he
was also great at the more difficult task of accepting another's info,
opinions, insights & humor!

> From: Lucky.Pittman
> To: nafex
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:25:35 -0500
> Subject: [NAFEX] Passing of NAFEX member Doc Lisenby
>
> It is with deep regret that I inform this group of
> the death of our friend and colleague, William E.
> 'Doc' Lisenby, who left us on 13 June 2008.
> I'd not heard from Doc L in several months, and had
> feared that he may have passed, as he'd told me he
> had prostatic carcinoma.
> He was a gracious friend, and I'd enjoyed swapping
> tales and plant materials with him over the years.
> Though we never met in person, I miss him.
>
> Link to his obit:
>
> http://www.legacy.com/NewBernSJ/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=111499585
>

> Lucky Pittman

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you
back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback