nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Which nurseries have you liked/bought blueberries from?

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Which nurseries have you liked/bought blueberries from?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:30:34 -0500

Hi Barbara,
Nourse Farms (located in MA) has a good selection of blueberries. Although
I've not ordered their blueberries, I got some brambles from them, and was
very pleased with the stock. They are slightly pricier than others, but the
plants are certified virus free and very well rooted.
http://www.noursefarms.com/

Mark
KS