nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Which nurseries have you liked/bought blueberries from?

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Which nurseries have you liked/bought blueberries from?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:33:21 -0500

At 12:11 PM 6/19/2008, Barbara wrote:
Hi all. Just curious if anyone can recommend a nursery (ies) (preferably
on the East Coast) for highbush blueberry purchases.

I've always seen good reviews on Dan Finch, and I keep meaning to order from them, but I get busy and miss the season every time.

I've been pleased with blueberry plants I've purchased in the past from Indiana Berry & Plant -www.inberry.com and have been very pleased with blueberries and blackberries from Simmons Berry Farm - http://www.alcasoft.com/simmons/blueberry.html

Lucky Pittman
USDA Cold Zone 6
AHS Heat Zone 7
Hopkinsville, KY