nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Neil's note...rain!

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Neil's note...rain!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:58:29 +0000

It's not a question of either politics or religion. What did it is I got
worried about the dry-ish weather up here, and left laundry on the line when
the first storm was forecast. I cannot apologize enough!

> From: hangermayer
> To: nafex
> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:02:17 -0500
> Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Neil's note to me, ladders
>
> Donna ,
>
> I'd send you some rain if I could. Poured 9" out of the gauge inside of one
> week (And we fundamentalists voted for Bush too!) Lost two new peach trees
> and an apricot to drowning this year. Tomatoes flooded and dying. Other
> peach trees have a good crop but look water stressed. More thunderstorms in
> the forecast tonight. Who do I vote for to get this rain to stop :-)
>
> Mark
> KS

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on
Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger. Add now.