nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Neil's note to me, ladders

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Neil's note to me, ladders
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:02:17 -0500

Donna ,

I'd send you some rain if I could. Poured 9" out of the gauge inside of one
week (And we fundamentalists voted for Bush too!) Lost two new peach trees
and an apricot to drowning this year. Tomatoes flooded and dying. Other
peach trees have a good crop but look water stressed. More thunderstorms in
the forecast tonight. Who do I vote for to get this rain to stop :-)

Mark
KS