nafex - Re: [NAFEX] King Red Russion Olive die back

  • From: Lee Reich <garden@leereich.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] King Red Russion Olive die back
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 05:45:04 -0400

I don't know where you are located but here in NY, at least, King Red has collapsed and died every time I tried it. I've heard similar reports from others here in the east. This would happen during its first season in the ground.

John, where are you located?

Lee Reich, PhD

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book