nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Thinning

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Thinning
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:27:29 -0600

I am not commercial so when I thin the tree I think this mantra, "who is
going to pick all this fruit? Who is going to eat all this fruit? Who is
going to clean up the mess when the fruit falls on the ground?" Even so I
look at the tree two weeks later and think, "shoulda done more thinning."

Zone 6 Idaho with gobs of cots, plums and Apples in the trees.. Peaches not
so much this year. Had to take out my big Madison.
Naomi