nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX online payments NOW AVAILABLE for membership payments and donations

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX online payments NOW AVAILABLE for membership payments and donations
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:37:17 -0500

I am pleased to announce that online payments for donations as well as
memberships are available right now on the NAFEX webpage...

Nice job. Thanks!

Donations must be made separately at this time. I'm currently researching
shopping carts that will allow automatic totalling but this is a little ways
off.

Yes, you'd probably get more donations if we could just add a little extra to our membership dues.

Other than that, it looks fine, though I haven't actually used it yet. My membership expires this summer, though, so it won't be long.

Thanks again,

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

--
The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority. - Ralph W. Sockman