nafex - [NAFEX] Currants/gooseberries, Ed Mashburn?

  • From: Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Currants/gooseberries, Ed Mashburn?
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 11:10:24 -0500

With all the recent flurry of discussion on currants & gooseberries, I can't help but wonder where Ed Mashburn is these days - anyone know?
Ed was very helpful in these discussions in the past, and was a good source for Ribes info and plant materials here in the eastern US.

Seems like the last contact I had with him was 3 or 4 years ago...I'm thinking he'd bought some new property and was moving and changing his focus in plant breeding - but I could be mistaken.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Cold Zone 6
AHS Heat Zone 7
Hopkinsville, KY