nafex - Re: [NAFEX] locations and hardiness zones

  • From: "Robert C. Mullins" <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] locations and hardiness zones
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:44:40 -0500

Road's End Farm wrote:

On May 6, 2008, at 8:17 AM, Lisa D. Ishimuro wrote:

Hello,
I am a new member and I was wondering if everyone could post what
zone they grow in? It would help clear up a lot of questions and
confusion when reading posts and not knowing where the post is
originating from. Other lists ask for this info too and it is
very helpful. Thanks, Lisa in zone 6.

A good way to do this is to put it in your signature line. That way, there's a reminder with every post, and people don't have to remember or look up where you are.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly
Great idea. I have added mine.

--