nafex - [NAFEX] New Small Fruits & Vegetables IPM Advisory

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] New Small Fruits & Vegetables IPM Advisory
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:38:20 -0500

Utah State University Extension Service has just released their first Small Fruits & Vegetables IPM Advisory.  Of all the IPM advisories I receive, I find Utah State to produce on of the better Tree Fruit Advisories.  The photos they include are very helpful.

Information included in the first edition of the Small Fruits & Vegetables IPM Advisory:

 ·         Raspberry crown borer

·         Climbing cutworms

·         Fire blight of raspberry

·         Spittlebugs

·         Onion and cabbage maggot

·         Pruning primocane raspberries

This current advisory is posted at:  http://utahpests.usu.edu/ipm/htm/advisories/small-fruit-and-vegetable-advisory.

I hope you find it helpful!

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Norton;Dennis M.
FN:Dennis M. Norton
ORG:Royal Oak Farm Orchard
URL;WORK:http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard
REV:20080422T173820Z
END:VCARD

  • [NAFEX] New Small Fruits & Vegetables IPM Advisory, dmnorton, 04/22/2008