nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX T Shirts

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: "Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Natelson@pipeline.com
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX T Shirts
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 01:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey it might be nice to have some art work the Pomona covers as part of the selection. I still have a few of my post cards. Do we know how to get in touch with the artist?

Robert

"Martha L. Davis" <martha_davis@earthlink.net> wrote:
We now have more different varieties of NAFEX T shirts at www.cafepress.com/nafex They include a variation on the shirt that Robert Hamilton had as the last conference, there is also new version of the NAFEX logo, and these can be had in shirts sized for men or women. These are individually printed and shipped. If I remember right there is a price break at 20 of the same thing at the same time & address. NAFEX gets a small cut of the profits but it is also a good way to publicize ourselves. I really like my new shirt.

Martha

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions.
----