nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Copper spray timing when plants are not synchronized

  • From: GHG3@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Copper spray timing when plants are not synchronized
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:56:01 EDT

Interesting that this topic on fireblight and use of the bordeaux mix has come up this week, since I've got a post scheduled for Friday morning regarding this topic, on The Heirloom Orchardist.  The Bordeaux mix came about in the mid 19th century-ish....could anyone tell me if it is acceptable today in an organic growing program?

George