nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Copper spray timing when plants are not synchronized

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Copper spray timing when plants are not synchronized
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:11:27 -0600

Any Bordeaux mix is acceptable to an organic growing program if each product in the mix is OMRI certified.
However,
not all copper formulations are Organic Materials Review Institute
(OMRI) certified. Check labels for compliance.
However,
not all copper formulations are Organic Materials Review Institute
(OMRI) certified. Check labels for compliance.
Not all copper
formulations are OMRI certified nor is all lime OMRI certified.  You must check each label for the OMRI certification stamp.   You can go to  http://www.omri.org/complete_company.pdf for a complete lsit by company of the OMRI approved products.  Hope this helps!