nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bud 9 rootstock

  • From: <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bud 9 rootstock
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:06:15 -0600

Jerry,

Are the rootsuckers from the B9 or are they scattered seedlings from drops since they "pulled" up so easily?
Are all of the B9 trees planted with the graft union above the top of the soil line, or are the rootsuckers actually from the scion and not the rootstock?

Just some questions I would need answers to if I were a buyer considering buying from you.