nafex - [NAFEX] Yumberry juice

  • From: John S <swim_at_svc@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Yumberry juice
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

I decide to try the yumberry juice mentioned earlier.  What was available turned out to be a mix of yumberry with apple.  Juice was good - reminded me of pomegranate juice - more sweet, but just as tart if not more so. From the taste, I'd say this fruit is worth a trial if your climate is suitable.  I think it would probably be better mixed with another fruit juice, such as cherry.

John S

  • [NAFEX] Yumberry juice, John S, 03/15/2008