nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Citrus Trees in Pots? & Texas Citrus on Trifoliate Rootstock

  • From: Bob Randall <YearRoundGardening@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Citrus Trees in Pots? & Texas Citrus on Trifoliate Rootstock
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:41:50 -0500

Josiah,

There are a number of retail and wholesale sources in the Metro- Houston area. In addition to winter fruit tree sales at county extensions and Urban Harvest, both Buchanan's on 11th in Houston and Wabash Antique and Feed routinely carry them. Treesearch Farms and Brazos Valley Citrus are wholesale sources. Just check with them to assure they are on trifoilate, but they are routinely.

Bob Randall