nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Controlling Peach Tree Pests

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fwd: Controlling Peach Tree Pests
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 09:41:20 -0600

The researchers were using S. carpocapsae nematodes to control peach tree borers. I do not know of a source for it. S. riobrave is for curculio. If you need the fact sheet on S. riobrave I can send you a fact sheet in pdf, contact me off-list.

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard
www.oakcreekorchard.com