nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@pennswoods.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:36:11 -0500

Barbara,

Great idea.

If the plants look as poor as they did last year I can take them across the street to Penn State University. The have a good plant pathology analysis program. I had just assumed that the plants were virused, but I will watch them this year and see how they do.

Bill

Visit Bill Russell's mushroom site www.brmushrooms.com
Shaman healing www.intentronics.com