nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Strawberries

  • From: "Harrick, Barbara" <b.harrick@ilslaunch.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Strawberries
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:16:47 -0500

Happy Spring all!! About the strawberries. What makes you think these
are virus-infected? Are they exhibiting disease? I've had my
strawberries in the same place for 15 years, and pull the entire patch
every 3-4 years because the strawberries get smaller etc. I know this is
basic, but when you said "years old strawberry patch", it seemed to me
that it might be just age. Barbara Harrick
Zone 6b

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1660 International Dr., Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

Message: 3