nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scion wood

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scion wood
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:03:22 -0500

I have ashmead's kernal. I have two tiny trees and a huge branch I grafted
onto a wild crab apple several years back. I really can only spare wood
from the branch, and that's on a multi-grafted tree. Although I have no
evidence of virus problems, there's always a higher risk of that from a
mult-frafted tree, so you might prefer some other source. Let me know, i'd
be happy to mail you a twig or two if you want it.
___
Ginda